Monday, April 15, 2013
Happy Monday everyone!
Here is an easy project that you can even involve your children to do. I wanted to see if I can make a paper pom pom with old book pages, it turned out great, just to top it off, I made a paper rose and placed it on top. You can even use colour papers and make the pom pom in multicolour.
- Old book pages
- Wire or ribbon
Paper Pom-Poms How-To
1. Stack about 6 book pages together.
2. Make accordion folds, creasing with each fold.
3. Fold a piece of floral wire or tie a ribbon over the center of folded paper.
4. With scissors, trim ends of paper into rounded or pointy shapes.
5. Separate layers, pulling away from center one at a time. Make sure to do this slowly and carefully.